Rates and Insurance
Services are covered by your health insurance or sliding/reduced fee for uninsured and underinsured.
I am a contracted provider with various insurance companies. If I am out-of-network with your insurance company, benefits can still be very affordable. We can discuss various options.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do my mental health benefits cover Individual, Family, and Parent-Only sessions?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage for out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check (no credit cards, sorry). Copays are preferred at time of service. I will bill you for deductible and coinsurance fees after I process your insurance.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 fee. But there are ways to avoid this.....
Unavoidable circumstances are excused. Parent/guardian can come to session in place of their child if a parent-only session is covered by child's insurance (or sliding fee). If you reschedule for the same day or week, I can waive the $50 fee.
Request a therapy appointment by phone or email below. For appointment reminders, I can send a text message to your cell phone.
Questions? Please contact me by phone for further information. To protect your privacy, detailed email and texting are not preferred.